The Yamaha RDS200 Seascooter is the perfect vehicle for navigating the water. It can explore with the depth of up to 65 feet (20 m) and travel with a speed of up to 2.0 mph (3.2 km / h). The RDS200 is designed for both recreational divers and snorkeling enthusiasts.
- Run up to 1 hour with normal use.
- Dive at 65 feet / 20 m.
- Speed up to 2 mph / 3.2 km / h.
- Removable flotation control chamber (The RDS200 is designed for use in saltwater, will have less buoyancy in freshwater and may slowly sink into freshwater).
- It is powered by a sealed lead acid battery (occasional battery maintenance is required).
- Product size: 24 "x 15.2" x 12.3 "or you can say 612 x 385 x 312 (mm).
- Weight only 13 lbs / 6 kg including battery.
All the features above make Yamaha seascooter RDS200 unique. Its dimensions are 35x40x65 cm. in its original box and weigh 7 kg. If you are interested in this product Yamaha seascooter RDS200 you should know that it is currently in stock in our online store.
It is a perfect product for those who approach in an amateur way to have fun at sea snorkeling.
- Standard-setting: slightly positive
- Operation time: 45 '/ 60' according to use.
- Battery: 12V / 12 Ah lead-acid included
- Charger: Included
- Category: Recreational Dive Series
- Red color
- Dimensions: 61.2x38.5x31.2cm
- Floating elements: sold separately
- Battery level indicator: Not present
- Material: Polypropylene
- Electric motor
- Weight: 6kg
- Directional fin: N / A
- Sinks for ballast: yes
- Achievable depth: 20m / 100FT.
- Camera support: GoPro HERO, included
- Charging time: 6/8 hours.
- Maximum speed: 3.2km / h
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this product have a speed control or is just one speed only?
No, the Yamaha rds200 Seascooter has only one speed 2mp/h or 3.2km/h.