Whiteshark Mix Underwater Scooter
Estimated Arrival : Within 3 to 5 Days. *ETA for US orders only
Not Sure Where to Start? Comparison Guide
Effortlessly navigate underwater with the world's smallest underwater scooter. The Watershark Mix underwater scooter is the first of its class with double propellers that allow scuba divers, snorkelers, and water sport enthusiasts to reach speeds up to 3.45mph.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE:
This compact but powerful sidekick can be submerged 130 feet and features an external GoPro attachement to record all your underwater experiences. It also features zero torque in order to change direction freely in the water.
WATER AND TEMPERATURE RESISTANT:
The Whiteshark Underwater Scooter includes a 1 hour battery life, ultra-silent mode (to not disturb surrounding ecology), and temperature resistance of -20℃ to 50℃.
Explore the underwater with this powerful, user-friendly underwater scooter today.
- Simple operation- magnet switches on both left and right handles make the Whiteshark Mix easy to use.
- Portable size with plenty of energy. Total weight of 6.4lbs is easily to carry at home or abroad. Dual thrusters release 8kgf thrust in total to explore the underwater world.
- Comes with a removeable floater for either positive or neutral buoyancy, waterproof construction with protective covers to prevent fingers from accidental injury.
- Powered by a sealed and rechargeable 11000hAm battery, with a run time of up to 30 minutes with normal usage. The working depth is rated to 40m / 130ft, with maximum speed of 3.35miles/h.
- Equipped with an action camera mount for POV filming.
- Speed may vary from person to person based on load and environment.
- 30 minutes is the average time when used by swimmers in normal under water conditions and will vary with the intensity of usage.
- It’s suggested to prepare two or more dedicated batteries to swap out during longer sessions.
- Action camera is not included with the Whiteshark mix and should be purchased independently to make videos.
Size: 18.9 x 9.9 x 9 inch
Weight: 6.4 lbs
Speed: 3.35 miles/h (maximum)
Working Depth: 40m / 130ft (depth limit)
Endurance: 30 minutes (normal use)
Wanderlust Drones LLC is an online retailer providing competitive prices on underwater drones and water scooters. We aim to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering quality products with top-rated customer service..
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly. Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 9888 W Belleview Ave #5058, Denver, CO 80123, United States. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.